Saturday, August 21, 2010
Next time
when I look at you all I see is a person with no idea. When I think of what we went through, I know there will be no end. Never know how I'm goin to live through it. How it's going to end. With what I want to happen, I can't tell you. Where I will be going because you where never there. All you did was walk away. Never listened to me. If I told you I liked you you would just ignore me. Thinking that it was all a joke. When I said I meant it you just walked away. never to look again. To see what I was leery to deal with. What had I become. I was nothing just a person without emotion. Wearing a mask night and day. So nobody could see what I really was. Ne'er again to wonder what could have Happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment