Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What to do

Has there ever been a time when you just want to give up and accept defeat but your anger keeps you going? When you want to just up and call it quits but it would help in the future? What makes us do these things?
My friend- let's call her Elizabeth - and I had a huge fight over junk
I'm not so sure if she's really a friend because all she does is backstabbing me and make fun of me with her friends
" nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent"
- Eleanor Roosevelt
so I think that it is time to step up and be my own person and not care what other people hunk or say about me. Due to the fact that you are yourself and no one else

like a true friend once told me:
" when you don't like the fortune reshuffle he deck"

No comments:

Post a Comment